unintendedinhabitants

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the random of the random people.:3

5 posters

Vocaloid RP (always accepting)

Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Inhabitoonies : 51272679

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) Empty Vocaloid RP (always accepting)

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:50 am

You know it was going to come sooner or later.

((I'm still a bit rusty, so suggestions and feedback is welcomed))

Story: ((I made this up myself D< sorry if it sucks))
    VOCALOID is a very popular group of singers that all live under one big household, located (somewhere) in Japan. The head and creator of this group & household is Crypton (Master). The VOCALOIDs hold concerts to fans everywhere once in a while. Each VOCALOID((or UTAULOID, etc.)) own their own room. Within the household, there is three floors. The first floor contains a living room, a kitchen, library, bathroom, that room that you see when you first enter a house (where all the shoes & coats & etc. are), a hallway leading to the other rooms , and a recording studio. The basement is a mini-gym where you can excersize. The second floor is where all the bedrooms are. There is also a second bathroom on the second floor.

- All bathrooms contain one toilet, one bath tub (with a shower head), a counter, drawers, mirrors, and stuff you use in the bathroom (toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)
    - The kitchen has all the appliances in a normal kitchen.
    - The living room has a TV, computer, couches, chairs, and a table. (As well as all the game systems).
    - Each bedroom has a TV, bed, desk, computer, and a chair. You may add things to your bedroom and personalize it.
    - The mini-gym in the basement has all the excersize equipment you can think of (because I don't know what the names of them are).
    - Recording studio also has all the recording equipment.
    - The library has tons of books (you name them), couches, chairs, tables, and shelves to hold the books.

Last edited by Kream on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:24 am; edited 5 times in total
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) Empty Rules

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 am

Rules
    1. I am God here. I can ban you from the RP whenever I want, if you are not obeying the rules.
    2. OCs based on VOCALOID is permitted. (BUT PLEASE, I'd prefer it if you took an already existing one. I don't want the RP to be all OCs)
    3. Romance is allowed, but NO CYBERING.
    4. This RP doesn't have to be completely literate, but please don't go to the point where I can barely understand what you're saying.
    5. If you are inactive for 2 weeks (without any notice), I will remove you from the RP. However, you can re-join.
    6. NO GOD MODING ):<
    7. FOLLOW THE RULES OR DIE (:

- Rules can change.
    - Utauloids count as existing characters.
    - WELL KNOWN Fan-mades also count as already-existing characters. (Neru, Zatsune Miku, Genderbents, ie. Mikuo, Ted, Rinta, Luki, etc.)

Last edited by Kream on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) Empty Profiles

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 am

Please post your character profile in this topic. I will add you to the list.
    - Up to 3 characters per person.
    - Maximum of 3 OCs in this RP. (No OC spots taken yet)

YOUR PROFILE MUST HAVE:

Picture:
    (FULL) Name:
    (Optional) Bio:

- You may add extra things.

Character Profiles:

PLAYED BY KREAM:

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) KagamineLen-1

Kagamine Len
    Height: 156cm (5'1.4")
    Weight: 47 kg (103 lbs)
    Dislikes: Being dressed up like a doll (I AM NOT A TOY), being known as a Shota

PLAYED BY ADMIN (you are a pirate)
    Picture:Vocaloid RP (always accepting) TetoKasane
    (FULL) Name: Kasane Teto
    Dislikes: People who make fun of her Hair
    (Optional) Bio:
    tetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetoteto Razz

Last edited by Kream on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) Empty RESERVED

YEY, I like reserving (:
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

YA.
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

PLEASE JOIN ):<
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) Empty OPEN!

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:56 am

-cuts imaginary ribbon-

THE RP IS OPEN!
    June
    June
    Amateur Poster
    Amateur Poster

Inhabitoonies : 8203

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) Empty Re: Vocaloid RP (always accepting)

Post by June Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 am

i wanna be transgendered ._.
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:07 am

June wrote:i wanna be transgendered ._.
    wait, what?
    Uhh, you mean genderbent?
    Genderbents are allowed (:
    (existing genderbents of already-existing vocaloids are preferred)
    Michaelsoft Widows
    Michaelsoft Widows
    Administrator
    Administrator

Inhabitoonies : 51264379

Post by Michaelsoft Widows Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 am

OOOOO MEEEEEEE

(Optional) Bio:
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:14 am

you are a pirate wrote:OOOOO MEEEEEEE

(Optional) Bio:
    ACCEPTED
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) LenICON
    Len walked into the kitchen, and took a banana from the counter. 'YUMMY! I love Bananas ^^' Len thought. He peeled the banana and started munching on it.
    Michaelsoft Widows
    Michaelsoft Widows
    Administrator
    Administrator

Inhabitoonies : 51264379

Post by Michaelsoft Widows Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) 1

Teto hits len on the head with her bread.

-WHAM-

"LENNN,I just bought that banana," She says angrily,"I was going to bake Banana-bread with it!"
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) LenICON
    "Ahh! I'm sorry, Teto! T^T" Len sniffed. "If you told me earlier, I wouldn't have eaten that banana! B-besides, there's more bananas in the cupboard..."
    Len opened the cupboard and took out a bunch of bananas.
    "See? Oh, and Teto, CAN I HAVE SOME OF THE BANANA BREAD :3 ?"
    Darkice272

Inhabitoonies : 4524

Post by Darkice272 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 am

Picture:[img]Vocaloid RP (always accepting) Images12[/img]

Since its not color, Raven black hair and chocolate brown eyes.
    (FULL) Name: Akira Mori
    Likes:Candy, Music, Fruit, Guitar & Piano, Cats, Drawing, Reading, Surfing the Web, Blue, White, Green, Nature, Skittles, Ninjas, Etc.
    Dislikes:Snobs, Flirtatious Guys, Skirts, Frilly Things, Girly Clothes, Pink, Perverts, Etc.
    (Optional) Bio:Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Enjoying Fresh Air, Sports, Petting Cats, Martial Arts, Other Defenses, Sword Fighting, Helping Out, Playing Musical Instruments, Etc.
    Fears: Being Alone. Losing someone she cares about (friends, family, etc)
    Personality: Sort of like a boys. Laid back but on guard (does that even make sense?) protective of friends. Kind, caring, mysterious and wise. (Sorry for my poor grammer!) Takes care of friends without them knowing. Like’s cats for some odd reason, they just help her relax at times. Chill, out going, adventurous. Doesn’t really bother with love much, but if one of her friends boyfriends cheated, she would kick his butt. Hard working, can be sometimes stubborn. Gets along with the boys easily, so some girls sometimes ask her to deliver letters to guys they like. Some guys admire her for her courageousness. Weird talent is that she can aim watermelon seeds at something and will get a bull’s-eye. Knows how to use a slingshot. Just because she’s chill doesn’t mean she can’t get hyper sometimes. Gives noogies to guys and ruffles girls hairs. (That’s sorta weird) Girls think of her as a big sister, so whenever they have problems she helps the out and cheers them up. Can look cool when beating bad guys up. Her wise knowledge sometimes can be like riddles and she likes riddles. Smart, clever and intelligent. (I know those are just other words for smart.) Sometimes give parenting advice, but she’s not totally mature, she can also be childish. Strong and independent. She’s kinda slow on what’s the newest trend and stuff like that, but she really didn’t care. Dense, encouraging, mischievous, nosy, and a optimist.

History: When born, her parents left her to her grandma for unknown reasons. Her grandma raised her to be kind, independent, caring and showed her all the musical instruments. She was also taught all the things she needed to survive if lost on an island or something, like searching for food, fighting, making a fire, all those things. Since her grandma was a traveler, a nature lover and many other things, she also learned many languages. Unlike some kids, she had to do chores when she was young, washing dishes, cooking food (BTW her grandma was also a great cook and since she traveled she knows how to make worldly foods!) washing clothes, etc. But it’s not like Akira didn’t in joy it, in fact she loved it when her grandma and her spent time together learning things and stuff. Weirdly, she never went to kindergarten, her grandma said “Who needs them! You have all the learning right her with Obaa-chan!” So you were basically home schooled. But whenever she went grocery shopping (Yep, she had to do that too) she spot kids, at her age, in the park with their parents. That would always sting her heart since she didn’t have parents, she have always knew the truth about how her parents left her, but she knew somewhere in her heart that they were alive. The only thing she had from her parents was an amulet that was dark navy blue and silver in a shape of the moon and sun. But, even with her parents gone, with her grandma and her, she’s happy she’s not alone. But all that happiness was burned to ashes from her when her house burned down. They were escaping when a broken beam fell on top of Akira’s grandmother. Tears were leaking down her face. Akira tried to help her but her grandma kept pushing her away from her. “Don’t worry about me, Akira-chan. Go now before the house collapsed.” She said weakly. “But-” Akira cried in protest. Her grandmother softly put a hand on her face and said, “It was almost my time anyway. My finale wish is for you to live a happy life my dear. Now go!” She pushed Akira out of the door. “OBAA-CHAN!!” Akira screamed, tears flowing down her face. The building burned down and the police have no idea how the fire started. (Stupid police can’t even find the source!) From that day on you were independent and made a vow that you would never, ever, let anybody lose their family like she did.

How she became a Vocaloid: She was just practicing something inside a music store and suddenly a guy walked up to her and asked if she wanted to become a Vocaloid. Her first reaction was like “Wuh?” but after a little explaining and stuff, she got in and that’s about it.

If wasn’t a Vocaloid: She works as many jobs, music store, fast food store, etc. But this also includes deliveries and mail. So, it’s your choice if she can deliver mail or packages to the Vocaloids.
    Darkice272

Inhabitoonies : 4524

Post by Darkice272 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 am

Akira trudged downstairs. "Ugh... What's with all the noise down here?" she mumbled, wiping the sleep out of her eyes.
    Monoko
    Monoko

Inhabitoonies : 4424

Post by Monoko Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:08 am

Vocaloid RP (always accepting) Tumblr_m3h0kvvlzh1rtmvk7o1_1280
    Name: Luka Megurine
    Likes: Tuna, danger, Kaito, playing the piano, cooking and cleaning for the house, taking care of people, romance novels, horror films, cotton candy, kittens, occasional bottle of sake, reading, peace and quiet.
    Dislikes: Kaito (she has complicated tsundere feeling towards him), guys that stare at her boobs, sleeping (she is easily fatigued but has recurring nightmares, which she acts out in her sleep), Miku (jealous that Kaito pays attention to her), black olives, California rolls ("sushi for little girls!" she calls it), gross feet, and people that text while you're talking to them.
    Biography: Master had created Luka hoping to make a breakthrough for English and Japanese Vocaloids. She was trained secretly by Meiko, and when the day came that Meiko decided she was ready, she had sung and danced to Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder in front of Master and the others. She had potential, and the other Vocaloids were impressed, but Master planned to delete her because she had a more mature look that most Vocaloid fans didn't enjoy. Meiko begged Master to give her another chance, and he did. Luka then sung and danced to Luka Luka Night Fever, and Master decided that, if her mature look fails, she is capable of appearing more innocent. And so Luka moved into the Vocaloid house.
    The Vocaloids that were currently living in Vocaloid house, Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin and Len, were excited to meet Luka, and she was as excited as her kuudere personality would allow. She would hang out with Meiko, play with Rin and Len, force kindness towards Miku, and completely ignore Kaito. She grew extremely jealous that Kaito would spend a lot of time with Miku, and that the fans would often pair them together, and began to hate/love Kaito with a passion. She has terrible violent nightmares which she acts out in her sleep, and often suffers from sleep paralysis, and tries to sleep as little as possible, however, she is constantly tired.
    "DON'T @&$%ING TOUCH ME!! PLEASE!!" Luka screamed in her sleep. She was having the typical nightmare; being deleted by Master. She was fully aware that Master had it out for her at anytime, and frequently imagined her deletion. "Uh!" She sat up straight and clutches her chest. "Just... A dream..." She pulled her hair up into a bun and headed downstairs to fix breakfast, when she stumbled upon Len and Teto shouting. She went into the kitchen and starting making waffle batter, when she suddenly passed out. "Uhh..." she moaned as her face landed in the bowl of batter, and falling to the ground, waffle mix on her face and a bowl on her head. She curled into a ball, and made a few "nnn nnn" sounds. "Kaito... I love you... Please... Don't hate me..." She was acting her dreams out again. She began kissing the bowl, until Teto's scream woke her up. She took the bowl off her head and threw it at the wall. "AAAHHH KAITO I HATE YOU!!!" She crossed her arms and sat in the corner, pouting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:34 am