unintendedinhabitants

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the random of the random people.:3

AND SO IT BEGINSSSSESESES...

Monoko
    Monoko

Inhabitoonies : 4424

AND SO IT BEGINSSSSESESES... Empty AND SO IT BEGINSSSSESESES...

Post by Monoko Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:42 am

Well hullir thar little burdies >;3

Okay that was a terrible first impression... Let's start over, shall we?

My name is CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, but if you can guess it, I'll give you a cookie. :3 Hint: It is the same name as a character from Fruits Basket and the nicknamed version of it is the same name as a Vocaloid. BUT YOU WILL NEVER GUESS SO THIS COOKIE IS MINEMINEMINEEEEE!!! *jumps out of crazy window*

I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. *hangs head in shame*

I am 18 years old, attending a local art school, and working part time as a barista. I love love looooveee Luka Megurine and Kaito Shion, they are my favourite Vocaloids and THEY WOULD MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!! I roleplay and cosplay as Luka, however, I have no idea who's roleplaying here her, so I will forget my Luka expirence and start over ANEW!! Although I Luke being Luka... Sad

Aside from Vocaloid, I like ska and indie music, the ukulele, and EXPLOSIVES but they are too illegal so I just put watermelons in the microwave until the explode and when they don't I throw them off my balcony and yell KAAAAAAAHHHNNN because Star Trek is the bomb. ^_^

Okay I'm starting to get awkward and weird ("Weren't you already awkward and weird to begin with?") so I guess I will shut up now... I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT KAITO IS VERY BEAUTIFUL okay that's it buh-bye bebehs. ;3

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:55 am