unintendedinhabitants

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the random of the random people.:3

Kagamine's Blog

Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Inhabitoonies : 51272740

Kagamine's Blog Empty Kagamine's Blog

Post by Kream Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm

NO PICTURE WILL BE AVAILABLE UNTIL I FINISH DRAWING ONE 8l
    eh, I'll just use the official picture .__."

YAY! A BLOG FOR THE KAGAMINES 8D I really do love them a lot... maybe too much...

Don't kill me because you don't like how I portray them & other vocaloids/utauloids/fan-made vocaloids/etc.

Disclaimer
    : I do not own the Kagamines, vocaloid, or anything like that. I just made this up as a crazed fan Suspect

Kagamine's Blog RinLenKagamine

Left: Rin, Right: Len

Kagamine Len
    Height: 156cm (5'1.4")
    Weight: 47 kg (103 lbs)
    Character items: Road Roller, Banana

Kagamine Rin
    Height: 152cm (5'0")
    Weight: 43 kg (94.79 lbs)
    Character items: Road Roller, Orange

Suggestions & feedback are welcome

Last edited by Kream on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am; edited 5 times in total
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Kagamine's Blog Empty Day 1: Introducing, the Kagamines!

Post by Kream Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:58 pm

(July 15, 2010) Day 1
    Len's blog: Hello, my name is Kagamine Len, and this is my first post in my new blog (: First off, I'd like to say that I LOVE BANANAS.. AND ROAD ROLLERS.. AND YELLOW!!! I also love my sister, but she can be annoying sometimes Shocked However, we like to play together and ride our ROAD ROLLER around! I like driving it. Okay, well, Rin isn't really my sister, but I like to call her that, since she is like a sister to me. We're not related, but we do look alike, which is why some people think we're twins. Well, we're not ):< I guess that's it for today (: Thank you for reading!

Rin's blog: HEYYY!~ I'm the gorgeous RIN KAGAMINE Wink NAWW, I'm just kidding Razz Anyways, Luka showed us (me and Len, that is) this blog site, and we found it pretty interesting. TEEHEE, I'm going to try to post in it EVERYDAY! You might be wondering who Luka and Len is. Luka Megurine is a pretty lady with long pink hair. I want long hair too ): Most of the vocaloids have long hair.. (EVEN GAKUPO HAS LONG HAIR FOR GOD'S SAKE) I can't wait until I grow up! I'm going to have long hair like Miku! Len Kagamine is my BEST FRIEND, and we're not related Suspect Still, he is like a brother to me What a Face OKAY, enough computer rays in my face. I'm going to go get Len and ride around town in our ROAD ROLLER ;D We're going to go to the ice cream shop and get ICE CREAM. I'm getting orange ice cream! I bet Len is going to get banana ice cream, because he has a strange obsession with bananas o__O But then nothing could be stranger than Miku's obsession with Leeks.. Oh, and did I mention Kaito can't come (:? HEEHEE, we're going to rub it into his face when we get back!

Give me suggestions for future updates (:

Last edited by Kream on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title 8D)
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Kagamine's Blog Empty Day 2: Dressing up Len and Neru Akita

Post by Kream Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:33 pm

(July 16, 2010) Day 2
    Len's blog: Good afternoon, people on the internet! It's Len Kagamine, signing in again. Today, Miku and Rin tried to dress me up and stuff! I feel so violated. I AM NOT A SHOTA. Mad I finally ran away, and had to hide behind the couch in the living room. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Haku and Meiko were passed out drunk on the couch, and it smelled so BADDD ): Then Neru came into the living room playing on her precious cellphone. She gave me a weird look, and then MIKU AND RIN CAME RUNNING IN. OH GOD THE HORROR. Thank goodness, Kaito came in at that time, and he was like "HEY YOU TWO! HOW COULD YOU GO TO THE ICE CREAM SHOP WITHOUT ME YESTERDAY?! T^T" He kept clinging onto my leg and crying. I can't believe that guy is 20! He acts like such a baby, especially when it comes to ice cream! I swear I could see those little electrical waves that go on between to enemies with between Neru and Miku, and Neru and Rin. I wonder why they can't get along? Neru is always nice. Rin absolutely despises her... oh well. Anyways, I used that time to run away, but I had to drag Kaito with me. Really, it wouldn't hurt him to work out once in a while! ):< I guess this is enough typing. This is Len Kagamine, out (:

Rin's blog: YO! IT'S ME, RIN KAGAMINE! ^^ Today me and Miku were dressing up Len :3 Len never likes to be dressed up, but he's so much fun to play with! When we finally got him to stay still, we started going through some outfits, but he got away! Me and Miku ran all over the house, and we finally found him in the living room. Meiko and Haku were passed out on the sofa, and it smelled HORRIBLE. Unfortunately, NERU was there too. I wish I could KILL that woman! She always tries to steal Len away from me ):< AND she stole our colour! Me and Len are the only ones worthy to be yellow, but that woman is yellow too! She also likes to steal me and Miku's voice for songs ):< Can't she go and get her own damn voice? ARGH. Plus, I swear I saw her BLUSHING when me and Miku ran into the room Suspect She needs to keep her dirty hands off of Len! On top of that, I can't believe Len thinks she's nice! I tried telling him to stay away from her, but he just says "Why do you hate Neru so much? She's nice and sweet, how about trying to get a long with her?" YEA RIGHT. SHE'S ONLY "NICE AND SWEET" WHEN LEN IS AROUND. SHE'S A COMPLETE DEVIL WHEN SHE'S ONLY WITH ME OR MIKU. One day, when Len realizes the devil she really is, we can squish her with our Road Roller (:< (Or if she really pisses me off one day, I'll just do it myself) Actually, you know what? I'LL GO TRY IT NOW.
    Peace! (:<

Comments and feedback please! (of course, unless you're going to flame without giving suggestions) Part of this is based off of this.

Last edited by Kream on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Kagamine's Blog Empty Day 3: Akita Neru

Post by Kream Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm

(July 18, 2010) Day 3
    Len's blog: Neru is really getting onto Rin's nerves lately. In fact, yesterday, she wanted to drive over Neru with our Road Roller Shocked Thank goodness I stepped in and stopped that from happening, or else we would get in a lot of trouble with Master. I wonder what Neru did to deserve that, but knowing Rin, she's going to find some other way to take her revenge... I just hope me trying to stop her won't add me to her list of "annoying people that I need to dispose of" D: I've seen her do that, and I don't want to be a victim! -shudder- I hope Neru knows what she's in for... I definitely feel sorry for her, but there's only so much I can do before I'm Rin's next victim! But, would Rin really try to "dispose" of me? I'm her best friend! ...I think...

Rin's blog: ):< Well guess what? Yesterday I attempted to squish Neru flat with my Road Roller, but when I was getting in, Len stopped me from doing it! Note to self: On my next attempt, lie to Len and say I'm just going to the park.. oh wait.. that won't work.. he'll want to come with me ): Then, he'll probably try to stop me when I'm trying to drive over Neru... DAMMIT! I'm going to have to find a way to convince Len that Neru is a BAD, BAD WOMAN! D:< Time to go brainstorm with Miku, ciao! ~

Last edited by Kream on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Kagamine's Blog Empty Day 4: Embarrassment of Neru

Post by Kream Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 pm

(July 19, 2010) Day 4
    Len's blog: Whoever knew Neru was such a demon? Okay, well Rin did, and she kept telling me that, but I never believed her. You're probably wondering what Neru did. Well, Miku and Rin wanted to prove to me that Neru is really evil underneath all that kindness, so they stuck me in CLOSET. I thought they were just lying and were going to do something to me... Okay, well, moving on, Miku left the room, and came back with Neru swinging this katana around Shocked I got worried that MIKU'S HEAD MIGHT COME OFF, so I tried stopping them. In fact, Neru was quite shocked when she saw me and ran away. Weird. I really regret not believing Miku and Rin, but now that I saw who Neru really is with my own two eyes, I definitely believe them. Then again... it's not like Rin and Miku wouldn't do stuff like that... In fact, maybe Miku did something to Neru to make her act like that. I don't understand why Rin and Neru hate each other so much though... Oh well. I guess I'll find out eventually. I suddenly have a craving for bananas, so I'm going to go munch on some bananas. Bye!

Rin's blog: Today me and Miku decided to try to piss Neru off, and get Len to see it, so me and Miku stuck Len in a closet. We told him to watch what was happening in the living room from the closet. Miku ran off somewhere, and I have no idea what happened, but she came back with Neru trying to slice her head off with a sword Suspect FINALLY, Len understands how horrible that woman is! Len burst out of the closet and stopped their fight... well, NERU stopped trying to kill Miku, and she was all Shocked, then ran away. I saw her blush! I bet she has a thing for Len, but Len is MINE. HANDS OFF, DEMON WOMAN. What.. what did I just say? NO, NOT IN THAT WAY D: Anyways, tomorrow, I'm going to squish Neru flat with my our Road Roller, and NO ONE is going to stop me! Twisted Evil

*SPECIAL! Neru's Diary: ARGHHH! My crush, Len Kagamine, just saw me trying to stab Miku with a sword! I wonder what he thinks of me now! I was nice to him and all before to try to get him to like me, but RIN KAGAMINE keeps getting in the way! If only she didn't exist, Len would be mine for sure! I hate that woman. It's even worse now. I bet he thinks I'm some demon woman now. IT'S ALL RIN KAGAMINE'S FAULT. If only I could get her out of the way somehow and redeem myself, maybe I could get to Len...

Part of this based off of this.

Last edited by Kream on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title!)
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Kagamine's Blog Empty Day 5: The Rinta Threat

Post by Kream Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 pm

(July 20, 2010) Day 5
    Len's blog: Today was a horrible day! There's this new kid called "Kagamine Rinta" Really, what is this? KAGAMINE RINTA?! Apparently, he's supposed to be the genderbent version of Rin. I thought I was the genderbent version of Rin? Master says that Rin's voice sounds different and stuff when lowered, so Master made this THING called Kagamine Rinta. I HATE HIM! He's basically replacing me, just because I'm not as "crazy" as Rin ):< I bet Rin is IN LURVE with that guy! But... I guess he is a better genderbent version of Rin... He's crazy and loud just like Rin, and he does look more like Rin than I do. Still, I don't want to be replaced by him! I'm happy with my life as it was before he came. ):<

Rin's blog: Heehee! Guess what? There's a new kid in our vocaloid household, and his name is Kagamine Rinta. Master says he's supposed to be the genderbent of me, and he is definitely just like me! It's fun having someone around who thinks like me. Len sometimes doesn't let me do some crazy stunts ( like running Neru over with a Road Roller ):< ), but I bet Rinta would like to! Hmm, maybe I could try it with him? Anyways, Rinta is cute, and he looks just like me! Except in guy form, of course. Then again, Len looks like me too, but in guy form. I wonder why Master made a genderbent version of me when there is already Len? MAYBE MASTER IS TRYING TO REPLACE LEN. I like Rinta and all... but, I've been with Len much longer, and I love him ): If Master ever thinks of doing something like that, I'll run Him over with my our Road Roller D:< He better not get rid of Len! Of course, Rinta can stay (: However, I don't think Len likes Rinta o_O If Len likes me, how can he not like Rinta? Rinta is just like me! ...except in guy form. Everyone likes Rinta, except Len o-o;

*SPECIAL! Neru's Diary: Today, Master introduced us to this guy named "Kagamine Rinta". If he's anything like Rin, I know I'll hate him. Besides, why did Master make him? Isn't Len the genderbent version of Rin? But for sure, Len is NOTHING like Rin. He's wonderful, and well, Rin is HORRIBLE. I guess Len and Rin are nothing alike, so Master made a "Rinta". He's probably horrible, like Rin, if he is the real genderbent version of Rin. Ew. Note to self: Stay away from Rinta.

Kagamine Rinta does exist. Youtube him.

Last edited by Kream on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title 8D)
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Kagamine's Blog Empty Day 6: The Rinta Threat Cont.

Post by Kream Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

(July 27,2010) Day 6 Sorry for not updating !
    Len's blog: My life has just gotten worse. Rin tried to make me get along with that Rinta guy, so all three of us went to hang out in the park, and she DITCHED US to "try to get us to get along"... I didn't like it at all ):< Rinta isn't exactly nice to me.. actually, he's not nice to me at all! In fact, these were the exact words he said: "Okay, listen. I know we both like Rin, so we're going to have to share her." ...I guess on second thought that's not that mean.. but this is what I said: "There's no way I'm going to share Rin with someone like you!" Fine, I guess I'm the "mean" one, but he's trying to replace me! I can't let that happen! Being nice and stuff to him isn't going to help that! Then he said this: "If you want it that way man, we'll see who Rin likes better. Good luck with that." Then he just walked away. I decided to walk back home, but while I was walking home, these girls saw me and were like "OH MY GOSH! IT'S LEN KAGAMINE!", and I had to run away. I couldn't get home until much later, and by then, Rinta was playing video games with Rin ): She usually plays video games with me... I need to think of some way to get Rin to like me more than him!

Rin's blog: Hello, you wonderful people! It's the amazing RIN KAGAMINE! LOL Razz Today, me, Len, and Rinta went to the park! I wanted them to try to become best friends, so I left those two alone at the park. I guess it didn't really work, because Rinta somehow caught up to me while I was halfway home, and we walked home together. I asked him where Len was, and he told me Len still wanted to hang around the park. I guess it didn't work after all, or else Len and Rinta would've been walking home together ): I'm going to have the think of another way to try to get them to become best friends! When we got home, me and Rinta played video games. It wasn't until MUCH later that Len finally came home! In fact, I started worrying that he might've been kidnapped by some fangirls! He was panting and tired, so I guess he was chased by fangirls. From now on, I shouldn't leave him alone anymore, because he's nothing without me. He would just get abducted by fangirls and possibly raped if I weren't there to save him with my ROADROLLER! D< ...o-o; what did I just say? Uhh.. anyways, whatever. 'til next time!

*SPECIAL! Rinta's notebook: Being a vocaloid so far is awesome! and you know what's the most awesome part of that? Rin Kagamine. I know Ted and Teto have a thing going on, so I wonder if me and Rin could..? -cough- Anyways, a note-to-selfs for the future:
    - Len doesn't like me, so I don't think I can possibly get along with him. So what do I do? Get rid of him.
    - He might be a possible threat towards me and Rin. He may just think of Rin as a sister, but that could all change in the future. Another reason why I should get rid of him.
    I'm definitely winning this war right now. Bring it on, Len!

Ahhh! I feel like writing more, so I'm going to write another one today, especially since I haven't updated in a while (:

Last edited by Kream on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lolol fergot to bold the stuff D:)
    Kream
    Kream
    Mod
    Mod

Kagamine's Blog Empty Day 7: Rinta and Neru: Out

Post by Kream Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm

(July 27, 2010) Day 7
    Len's blog: Thank goodness, everything is back to normal again. You're probably wondering what happened. Well, Rinta met Neru, and let's just say he switched from Rin to Neru. RIN IS ALL MINE AGAIN, MUHAHAHAH- *ahem*. I guess it's all good now, because now Rinta is gone, to my relief, and Neru is gone, to Rin's relief. Hopefully for forever. I certainly don't want Rinta to interfere with me and Rin ever again, and Rin probably doesn't want Neru to ever interfere with us either. Everyone is happy happy. Rin WAS sad when Rinta first met Neru, but I told her how I really felt about Rinta, and she told me "What? Len, how could you ever think that, you idiot?! Rinta could never replace you." Then she whispered "Just like how you're nothing without me, I'm nothing without you..." I KNEW SHE SAID THAT, but I wanted to hear her SAY it, not WHISPER it, so I said "What did you just say?" Rin's face turned pink-ish, and she was like "NOTHING. Enough of this sappy stuff, let's go play some video games ^^!" Aww, I wanted to hear her repeat that. Wait, why do I want that? Shocked I'M WEIRD. Anyways, it's bedtime, and I still haven't eaten my daily banana because of all that drama! I'm going to go change into my pajamas, snack on a banana, brush my teeth, and go to bed. After all, a growing boy needs his sleep! LOL, that's what Gakupo always says. One day I'm going to be as tall as him! Oh, and Rin always talks about how she wants long hair, and how even a GUY (Gakupo) has long hair. Maybe I should grow my hair so I will still look like Rin Razz I wonder what I would look like with long hair? I'm tired, so Nighty Night!

Rin's blog: Silly, Silly Len. I still can't believe he thought that Rinta could replace him in MY heart. Well, Rinta's out, and Len is back full time now. What happened to Rinta? He met Neru, that's what happened. In detail, this is what happened:
    (conversation between Rinta and Rin)
    "Hey Rinnnn ~ I'm bored. Let's go do something exciting!"
    "Sure! I've always wanted to do something, but Len always held me back."
    "What is it?"
    "Heehee, well, there's this girl named Akita Neru. She's supposed to be yellow, but that's what me and Len are! Oh, and you. That alone pisses me off, but I would've liked her if she didn't try to steal Len from me! I mean, I tried to talk to the girl, but she just gives me angry glares, so we eventually became enemies."
    "Ehh, Akita Neru? Are we going to run her over with our Roadroller?"
    "Yup! You know me well, Rinta, and it's only been a few days. Say, I'll let you drive the Roadroller this time!"
    "Awesomeee!~ Let's get going!"
    So then me and Rinta hopped into the Roadroller, but once Rinta laid eyes on the target (Neru), he immediately stopped the Roadroller.
    "Hey, who's that pretty lady over there?"
    "Uhh, that's Akita Neru, idiot! FLA-"
    "Really?" THEN HE HOPPED OUT OF THE ROADROLLER AND RAN UP TO HER. I bet he was hitting on her or something =__= That's when I started believing that genderbents aren't EXACTLY like you, because if I was born a male, I would never EVER hit on that piece of crap! ughhhh. Still, I was a bit sad inside, because after that Rinta never played with me again. (Yea, it's only been less than a day, but you get the point!) Whenever I see him now, he's always with Neru. Anyways, I put away my Road roller, and went to hang around my room. I was pretty bored (and depressed, I guess), and then Len knocked my door. He was pretty surprised when he came in, probably because I wasn't with Rinta, and he asked me where Rinta was. I said "Why do you want to know where that jerk is? I thought you hated him." Len probably knew I was depressed and what I thought of Rinta now, so that was when Len told me what he really felt about Rinta. What an idiot. I told Len that I'm nothing without him, like he isn't anything without me. I guess he didn't hear that because he asked me to repeat it. Well, too bad so sad, if you don't hear me say something cheesy like that the first time, I'm not repeating it again! I'm not a big fan of sappy stuff like that. Okay fine, it's either I don't repeat it or I scream it out to the Heavens. But of course, I don't want the other vocaloids to hear that, or else they'll start making fun of us and stuff. I didn't want to waste my energy breaking people's heads later on or kicking men in the place where it counts, so I decided not to scream it out to the heavens. Losing Rinta is a wonderful thing. Everything is back to normal, and more. Neru is out of the way now! It's just me and Len... and the other vocaloids. After the talk, I suggested to play some video games, and that's what we did after. I already forgot how fun it is to play with Len, and it's more fun than with that jerk Rinta! Eventually, while we were playing, I told him what he was probably doing (with Neru, of course), and why I hate him so much now. (He's with my mortal enemy, Neru! How can I not hate a friend of my mortal enemy?) It's bedtime now, so I'm going to go and get some beauty sleep! Goodnight!

*SPECIAL! Neru's diary: Remember that guy, Rinta Kagamine? Oh, how I was wrong about him. He is a wonderful young man. I can't say that I'm completely over Len, but I will be, with Rinta's help. He definitely has a thing for me, and I can't say I don't have a thing for him. Plus, this one doesn't have any obstacles Wink No Rin Kagamine's ugly face. Life is good without her. Life is going great right now. She better not interfere with this one.

Last edited by Kream on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made it a bit more clear + some grammar errors)

Sponsored content

Kagamine's Blog Empty Re: Kagamine's Blog

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:24 pm